Wondering Wednesday

I was going to post yesterday but I was busy doing house things. Today I'm a little more tired then I thought I would be. that's what I get for staying up until ten watching Comanche Moon. I had to record it for the husband who works 2nd shift. I will have to do it again tonight. Plus I might go to rehearsal but then again I might not. It's suppose to start snowing tonight. We are under a winter storm watch or warning. If it does snow and hang on the trees I'll take a picture and post it. There is something about newly fallen snow hanging on trees that is just so pretty. And when the sun shines, it just makes everything look fresh.

How many times have you found yourself thinking about people from your past? More times then you want to admit I bet. I found myself today with those very thoughts. Why? I don't know. Boredom I guess. Not to say I wasn't busy, I was. My legs are very tired. I walked a few miles today. I thought about people I haven't seen in along time. They were the ones I hope I don't run into any time soon. But living in a small town I'm bound to run into them sooner or later.
I had this idea of what I was going to write today and now that I'm sitting down my mind just wants to zone out. I wish I could write the thoughts down when they pop into my head but that's easier said then done. Work always seams to get in the way of my creative thoughts and ideas. I am my most creative in the mornings. My brain is fresh from a good night sleep.

A pondering thought about make up. I've noticed some people that wear their make up as if the only part of their face you will notice is just to the chin. So they put their make up real thick and darker then their skin pigment. The line is so dark, it looks like they're wearing a mask. We all know someone like this. They are also the ones who have a hair style that is real big and over permed also.

The thought of the day:
"Friends and family are the real gold of life."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake