Another Moody Monday

My day started out with me feeling little ticked off because of something that came in the mail Saturday. It was a letter making it sound like it was a paper saying I was a co signer for a student loan for my oldest daughter. I had her call to find out what was going on. They said they were TRYING to get us to take a loan out with them. The only thing they succeeded in doing was ticking me off. I just might take it to someone who can look at it and tell me I won't have something to worry about in the future. I never sighed anything but I'm sure that the way they worded the letter was way over the line.

I've been thinking about my story, I think I'll be changing somethings about it. When I get it figured out I'll start to write it here.

I'm still thinking about becoming the assistant director for the play. I might go tomorrow night, tonight they are just reading the lines for the first time together as a cast.

Most people at work were happy that the Packers won and the Cowboys didn't. Now they get to play in Green Bay on Sunday. It's suppose to be very cold this weekend. It could be another very interesting game.

The thought of the day:
"Food you eat but don't want is as wasted as that thrown away."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake