Moody Monday

I like to refer to Mondays as Mad Moody Mondays. People are usually very moody on Mondays. They either spend the weekend finding a way to do nothing but drink or they are doing housework they didn't do do during the week or took a weekend trip somewhere. Or couldn't find anything to do and spent the weekend in front of the TV. Or maybe they are into snowmobiling right now and have to squeeze in as much as they can before it melts away, which is happening today. Or just plain not getting much sleep Sunday night.
Where do I fit in? Well, I don't drink, smoke or do drugs, so I don't have a hang over on Mondays. I take the weekend as it comes and what ever I feel like doing. I'm not into snowmobiling but I do like to get outside when it's kind of nice.
I'm one of those people who feels kind of good on Mondays, so I can be a bit too chipper for some people.
I was wrong about my niece. She took most of her Christmas decorations down. There is still one tree that's decorated.
My brain could not think of anything exciting and interesting to write today. I'll try to write again tomorrow.
Thought of the day: The inner meaning of our lives is written in the spell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake