Sunday Morning Thoughts

I know it's been a few days since a wrote anything but the only excuse I have is nothing in my head wanted to be written down. I'm still not sure what to write. So I'll mention a few things I've learned over the last few days.
Personally, I will a great aunt twice. A nephew on my husbands side is having another child. In my mind not a good thing. There are some people who I'd say that's nice. In his case not good. He is turning out to be a father like his father, a hands off father. Plus there is other dramas going on in his life I only hear could be happening. Ignorance is bliss in this case.
Another thing that happen is my father-in-law was in the hospital again. I guess it was gull stones, I was told. But he is back home again. My mother-in-law has had him almost dead for the last at least seven years. He has a bad heart, one kidney and almost everything else. It's hard to say what is really wrong with him except old age. Every time I hear he's been in the hospital someone is making it sound like this could be it. It's got to the point that I refer to him as the Energizer Bunny. He just keeps going and going and going.

It's finally warming up around here. I think I saw temps around 20 degrees. It was kind of snowing a little too. We went down to Marshfield to go shopping and saw a few cars in the ditch. The roads where slushy and slippery in spots. Monday it's suppose to maybe rain and or freeze later which could make for a very interesting day. Today it should get to around 30 degrees.

I was reading about Christen Brando dieing. He had phenomena. He lead a very hard life. Starting when he was a baby and has parents fought over him. He killed his sister's boyfriend. Spent time is prison for that, bad relationships and all the other things that go along with that kind of life of mixed up feelings he had his whole life.
I could talk about Britney but I think the world has had enough of her.

It's finally getting light outside right now and once again it's very foggy. I think it's worse then the last picture I posted. I'd post another one but my oldest daughter has my camera right now because her and her cousin went down to Baraboo to see Leann Riams. She's not up yet. She has to be at work by 10am I think.

As for my story, it's stalled. I can't focus on it for some reason. To many other things bouncing around my head that have nothing to do with it. Right now I'm trying to figure out exactly where the story should start. I'm trying to find the perfect first sentence that will set the tone and direction the story will go. I've been thinking of making a character out of plastic canvas to give me something to look at. It could help or not we'll see. I have to find the right pattern I can adapt to what I want her to look like.

That's brings me to the thought of the day:
"There are some things we were never meant to know."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake