Random Thoughts.

I'm sitting here trying to think about what to write. Blank.
I did have some good conversations today about things like the planet. I saw a bit of a program called After People I think. The part I saw was what the oceans would be like 50, 100 and more years after there were no more people. There would be an abundance of everything in the oceans. The Seagull populations would decrease for awhile because there would not be all the wasted food we put in landfills for them to eat. After an amount of time their populations would come back to a better amount.
After about 100 years the metals in bridges and things like the Eiffel Tower would erode so much they would fall down. I'm trying to remember how many years it would take for sky scrapers to fall.
Eventually everything would fall and be covered with natural vegetation. It will be a very beautiful place to see. To bad there will be no people to see it.

I also had conversations about the elections. Who will be a better president? I'm not sure but if Hillary and Obama don't stop digging at each other they will not like the results. Didn't I say the mud slinging would get worse. As for the republicans, I don't like any of them. And if one is elected, things will happen that will cause more problems then I can imagine.

As for the weather here it is cold. At least it's above 0. But we didn't the snow they got down south. It was sunny here most of the day, I think. I'm stuck in a windowless room most of the day so I don't know what it looks like outside until I go on break. There are windows in the break room.

Now for the thought for the day:
"Welcome the snows, the Spring to impart, for they in turn do play their part."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake