Just ranting.

I've been watching too much news lately. I usually get ticked off when ex president Dweeb is on or some of those other Maga morons. The last thing I just saw on Yahoo was a head line that said he said, "If he is not re-elected there will be a blood bath". How can anyone still stand behind someone like that? Someone answer me because I don't understand. All he does is promote hate. As for being a religious person, he can't even quote one thing from the bible. He says it's a personal thing. Most people who are followers of the bible can quote a lot of different things from the bible at the drop of a hat. He can't. He only wants to BE worshiped himself.  Why do people think he is the second coming? He, in my book, is the anti-Christ. He promotes hate instead of trying to find a solution to problems in better ways. 
Does he understand that he can only serve for four years if he got elected again? Or does this dictator thing make it not so? And what makes him think he won't have a medical emergency that has the final word about his future. 


Enough of that.
Here is something from that book I was telling you about.

To clean woolen dresses--also silk or velvet-- anything except cotton goods, soak and wash them in gasoline. It pays to buy the best gasoline, five gallons at a time.

Or how about this one:
If you have clothing that smells bad, bury them in the ground for a day or two.

Can you imagine walking around with clothes that smell like gas. My main worry would be if you get too hot will you burst into flames. 
As for burying your clothes in the ground, I guess you get to smell on the Earthy side.


Well, that's all I have to say for now. It's time for me to do my laundry, minus the gasoline and the ground.
Till next time keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake