Dear Beings From Another World,

Dear Beings From Another World,
I hope this letter finds you all well. I know your first questions are: Where is this coming from? Who or what is this? And why do you want to talk to us?
To answer the first question:
 
This is where I am from. We call it Earth. We are the third planet from our sun. Planet is what we call things that rotate around a sun. A sun is the hot thing usually in the center with things rotating around it. At least that's what I call a definition. I'm sure you have your own way of describing things.
As for what am I:
  
We call ourselves humans. We come in many different colors, shapes and beliefs. 
Now I suppose you are wondering why I'm contacting you. Well, I just thought it was time we got to know one another in a peaceful way. Slowly. Not all at once. We'll just start out with a few Hi! How are you today? And little by little get to know things about one another. But I will warn you that there are a lot of people (another way we describe ourselves) that are fearful of the idea that there are other beings in the universe. They think we are the only ones that are intelligent so we are superior to everything. The fear of the unknown scares them. 
I will say I can be scared of the unknown too. But I like different things and I like learning. 
Now before we continue I will also tell you that we are also often at war with ourselves most of the time for one dumb reason or another. It's an ego thing for most of the leaders. Or one group trying to control other groups. It usually never for what's best for the average person. We are a messed up group of beings.
Now I don't want to scare you into contacting me for fear of being attacked be certain powers in charge. But if we can find away to keep it low key and under the radar I think we should. 
If by any chance you have been able to pick up any of our radio waves be careful. Our movies can be very violent. Making it look like we are already attacking other beings in space. It's pretend. I'm sure you are nice to get to know. 
But if you get pictures of our real news, well you will see that we are nasty to one another. Maybe you can come here and find away to guild us to be more peaceful with ourselves. Unless you are just as unstable as we are. Maybe if we got together we could help each other find ways to live in peace and harmony with ourselves and each other. 
   
Well that's all for now. It's a good start, right?
I hope to hear from you very soon. 
Your friend from the planet Earth
So till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake