A little bit of this and a little bit of that

I was thinking all day if I should ponder something or write something. I decided to do a little of both.
First I will ponder about the next president. Right now I feel that the best chose would be a ticket with Oboma and Edwards on it. Why? I don't know it's just a feeling I have. Which to be which? I'm not sure right now. It's a tie in my book. But like I said the mud slinging will only get worse as the year goes on. They will all do it, which in my book is the biggest turn off.
The second ponder I have is about Britney. That woman needs so much help right now. She needs to get away from all that she knows and go some place where she can get her head screwed on better. Find people who will not use her in ways that encourage her to disrespect herself. That and there should be laws that say the paparazzi must stay so far away from celebrities especially when they are driving a car. It all has to do with safety reasons.
That's enough pondering for one day.

I have a book called the Write Brain Workbook. In it there are writing suggestions that can be done everyday for 366 days. I've kind of been doing it starting the first of the year. The one for day 4 is suggesting you pretend your a two year old in your crib.
Here is my rendition of it.
My Name is Carman Allison Turnball
My nickname is Carma
I have green eyes.
Brown hair.
My favorite food is Cheese Puffs, cause they melt in your mouth.
I have one brother Max who's 5 and a sister Rhonda who's 7.
They don't treat me so good. Max likes to pretend I'm a monkey in a cage. And Rhonda just calls me a baby and won't let me play with her dollies or dress up clothes.
I hate the potty! I feel like I'm going to fall through the hole and Max will flush me down the potty and I'll never see my Mommy or Daddy ever again.
Here I am stuck in my crib again. Mommy said it's nap time.I'm not going to take a nap I'm going to play with my bestest friend Molly Doll.
Molly, I'm going to sing a song to you and I'll hold your hands while you dance.
Tinkle, tinkle, wittle star, how I wonder what you are. Up above the wold so high like a diamond in the sky. Tinkle, tinkle, wittle star, how I wonder what you are. (yawn)
Look Molly the stars are shining on the walls just like Mommy said they would. They are so pretty.(yawn) Yabba, dabba, do, do, do,do. Yabba, dabba, do,do, do, do. Yabba, dabba, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, DO!!! (yawn) Tickle, tickle, tickle. (yawn)
When I rolled over onto my side something hurt. What is it? It's the ball with a spiny thing in it. I like the way it spins around and around when I roll it across the crib.(yawn) round and around it goes.(yawn)
"Wake up Carma, it's time to get up." I heard my Mommy say and when I open my eyes there she is.
Stretching I said, "I didn't sleep, I fooled you."
Mommy smiled as she helped me out of the crib. "Let's go potty before you start playing."
The Potty? NOOO!!!

Just a silly little ditty.

I also found a poem in the scrap book that goes along with subject.
It's called Highchair Dictator
By: Edger A Guest copyright 1935

Dictator and tyrant and king,
Monarch and ruler and czar.
Your frown is a terrible thing.
For lord of your kingdom you are.
We run at your slightest command.
Your whims we are quick to obey.
Night and day at your service we stand.
Proud master of all you survey.

The day that your highchair was bought
To us was its terror unknown.
Not one of us harbored the thought
That soon you would make it a throne.
We'd have smiled had they told us that "soon
Round this you will crawl on your knees
Just to pick up his platter and spoon,
The tyrant who sits here to please."

Now abjectly we bow to your tears,
As slaves who are ruled by the sword.
Your frowns are the worst of our fears.
Your smiles are our sweetest reward.
It is plain you've learned only too well
How eager to please you are we,
But we haven't the heart to rebel
And we haven't the wish to be free.

Saying of the day:
Into every life a little rain will fall,
so buy some boots and go splash in the puddles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake