Thursday Thoughts

Last night I watched the last part of Comanche Moon. I want to say that Steve Zahn was amazing. He got the voice and actions down. He put a lot of work into becoming this character. He also makes a very good cowboy. He is one of those actors I would love to be able to sit down with and just talk to him. Sit around the campfire and just talk about anything and everything. Relax.I'm not sure if he has a family, I'll have to look him up. But all would be welcome.
So to Steve Zahn, keep up the good work.
Yesterday I said I would include a picture of the trees with snow. This a picture from my front window. My husband and I planted these trees about 23 years ago. They make a good wind break and the birds and rabbits love the hide in them and who knows what else. Our outside dog has his house next to them. This way he always has protection from wind and extra shade in the summer.

I'm trying to figure out what to write. I have brain lock. I could write about the frustrating day I had at work. I wish I knew why and who messed with the pa system at work. Granted it is very noisy to begin with and it can be hard to hear what is being said on the pa. But it's so loud now it makes me feel very irritated which makes me short tempted, causing me to snap at the annoying people that much more easily. I have to talk on it from time to time. I try to talk as softly as I can hoping it will not come out loud. No such luck. I wish they could figure out a way to make it more understandable without blasting me out of my mind. This also makes it hard to think about what I could write about.

Better luck tomorrow with an idea.
Here is the thought of the day:
"People are like trees, it takes time to grow a good one."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake