Ponderings

I was going to write more last week because I was on vacation but I guess I was enjoying the time off. The play was good. It had the kind of audience I thought it would have. I will miss having somewhere to go at night but at least I don't have to listen to those lines any more.

I'm just glad we didn't get the snow they got in Ohio and that area. It was kind of nice except for the below zero temps at night. This week it's suppose to be in the thirty's all week. Yeah! It's time for the snow to leave. But now, the mud begins.

I recently got a couple of books. One is The Secret and the other is about 2012. The Secret was just what I thought it would say. Be positive in everything you do and positive things will come back to you. That about sums it up. I try to be as positive as possible in my life, it's not easy when your PMSing, if you know what I mean.
The other book about 2012 is also very interesting. It talks about things that could happen or are predicted to happen and why. I believe something big will happen, the question is what? One reason for something happening is that on Dec. 21, 2012 our sun and our planet will be lined up in the middle of the Milkyway Galaxy. It could create a magnetic pull that could change our poles in such away that we will have new north and south poles. It might be happening already. It's based on the Mayan calender which is very accurate. Wouldn't be amazing if this happened? How will the world react? Will we come together or will we fight one another that much more?
Then again maybe nothing will happen and we will go on as we have been and gradually be replaced by machines. It's another idea in the book.

Now for the thought of the day:
"Just because it's simple doesn't mean it won't work."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake