Just Tired

My brain does not want to think lately about much of anything important. It's tired of all the political things on TV and the news. Tired of hearing about the war which is not ours but is a civil war, but I will say we did start things in motion for it. Tired of looking at white. Tired of seeing the price of gas go up and up never to see low prices again. Tired of celebrities who do dumb things just get their pics in as many magazines as possible. Tired of busy bodies who do nothing but try to make others look bad or accuse others of things they themselves are guilty of but pretend they don't till they are caught red handed and then try to get people to feel sorry for them.
I guess I'm just tired or maybe I'm just a nut in a rut.
I need a challenge, something different to do, a project of some kind, a mission of some sort. But what? I need ideas.
Maybe it's just a bad case of cabin fever. Or a maybe I've o.d.ed on seeing too much white. White outside and white at work. I want green. Lots and lots of green. Grass and trees that is.
Enough whining.

Todays thought:
"Spend time wisely; it's more valuable than money."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake