This week's update

It's been almost a week since I wrote anything, sorry. I'm involved with the local community theater group. I'm in charge of the back stage. I could have if I had wanted to be on stage but at the time I wasn't in the mood to memorize lines. We are doing Doubt A Parable by John Patrick Shanley. Next week are the performances. It should be a good show. There really isn't allot to do back stage but enough. The fun part will be the a couple of quick changes that has to done with the priest. This is the first real serious play they have done since I started getting involved. Anyway, I'm on vacation this next week so I might have the chance to write something in the morning. Even though I'm on vacation I still get up early. That's what happens when for the last 20 years your up around 4am at least five days a week.

Here's a question. When is it going to stop snowing around here? We were suppose to get maybe an inch or two Thursday night. It did start snowing at that time but it snowed most of the day yesterday. We ended up with almost 4 inches of snow. Today it is not suppose to snow but, tomorrow it is suppose to start again with rain thrown in for good measure.

Yesterday I didn't have to work, it's slow right now. In most of the factories it is slow. My husband works on a loading dock for one of the window companies in town, it's even slower there. Don't tell me we are not in a recession. Open your eyes. This is what happens when an oil man is the head of things. Denial is what he does best. All the sugar in the world can not cover up this mess. It's time for a change. I can see Obama becoming the president. But he will have the hardest battle a president has ever had. Not only will he be trying to start fixing the mess that was left him but being a black man he will have to put up with all the racist people in this country plus mother nature is going to make things more difficult for everyone.

In local news, over in Wausau a bunch of kindergartners were swimming in a pool when the pump shut off. When it started up again it sent too much chlorine into the pool. They took all of them to local hospitals, only one I think was in critical condition because of an existing breathing problem.
I can't think of anything else right now. Tomorrow if I can I'm going to put together another 10 random books and see what I can come up with.

Today's thought:
"Give your heart, but hold on to your spirit."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake