Strange feelings

Do you ever get those day when you feel like something is up but your not sure what? It's like your sixth sense is in over drive. That's what I've been feeling like for the last couple of days. I just wish I could figure out why I get these strange feelings. I usually find out later that something happen or someone contacts me from my past that I really didn't expect to hear from.
My strange feeling is like butterflies in my stomach making me feel kind of jumpy. There are other times I get a sharp pain in my back as if I've been stabbed in the back. I find out before the end of the day I was stabbed in the back so to speak.
I found an affirmation that seams to help me a little during the day. Here it is:
I am a witch!
I am at One with the Earth, The Universe, and the Divine!
Let this day be free from Strife and fear;
Let only Joy and Love come near;
With Blessings given and received
I walk in Peace in word and deed.

It seams to help me stay a little bit more focused on better things.

The thought of the day:
"From every seed you sow, may something wholesome grow."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake