It's Easter Time?

It's Easter time? You could have fooled me. I just took this video a few minutes ago. It's been a long time since we had this kind of snow at Easter time. Well it is the end of March and not April. I am tired of snow. I want to see the ground in the back yard. Some of the snow has melted but as you can see there is more to melt away. I just hope that when it does melt it does it slow enough to soak in and not add to the flooding problems happening down south.

This is a picture of my youngest daughter and Maggie, her new puppy. This is the first time at our house for the weekend and my other animals are not real happy about it. Fawn is not happy and the cats are in hiding most of the time. The longer Maggie is at our house the less tolerant she becomes of Maggie. My youngest one stays at a friends house during the week that is closer to Wausau. She comes home on the weekends and works in a grocery store but soon she may have a better job possibility in the field she is taking classes in and will graduate in May. We think it might be better if when ever possible she leave Maggie with the boyfriend who does miss her when she is gone.
Things should be allot quieter later tonight when the youngest one heads back to her other place . There will be a big sigh of relief from all the animals. Fawn will spend the day tomorrow sleeping and the cats will be able to relax a little bit more.
I look forward to more peace and quiet also. I won't have to yell so much at the animals to be quiet of ask if someone has to go out side more often.

Anyway Happy Easter or Oestara to all.

Thought of the day:
"Advice can only be offered, never given."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake