Quiet Saturday Morning

It's a quiet Saturday morning here, not a creature is stirring. The snow is melting nicely but some people are saying on Monday and or Tuesday it's suppose to snow here again with the possibility of up to ten inches of snow. If it does it will not last long but it will make things messier then I like to see.
Watching the news yesterday morning they showed a freak wave that hit Spain. I wonder if they've figured out why yet. And then this morning after a checked my e-mails I read the last news and it said there was a possible tornado that hit Atlanta. After I'm done here I plan on checking out CNN since they got hit by what ever it was.
So far I'm right about the weather this year, it's turning out to be a very bad year. All I can say is Fasten your seat belts it's going to be a bumpy year for everything.

I was telling a guy I work with about The Secrete. I summed it up for him about being positive in your thinking and good things will come to you. Then I told him it's hard to be as proud as a peacock when your surrounded by buzzards and vultures. He laughed and said I was right.

This afternoon I have to go to my younger sisters house for my nieces bridle shower. It should be a nice afternoon. My niece will be getting married April 5th at the family cabin in the woods. Everyone is hoping the snow will be almost gone and that it won't be to muddy. But if it keeps snowing we just might lose the bride in a snowbank.

The thought for the day:
"Only focused energy will result in change."

Comments

Mama Kelly said…
"hard to be as proud as a peacock when your surrounded by buzzards and vultures"

I love this line ..... I relate to it so much in terms of my own attempts to hold on to a positive attitude in a workplace where I am surrounded by ... well ..... buzzards and vultures

Mama Kelly
2witchesblog.wordpress.com
Sandy said…
I'm glad you like it. I can have some good saying just pop in to my head at strange times during the day. I try to remember them and write them down later.

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake