What to do while I hibernate

It's cold outside. How cold is it? 8 below, with a wind chill of  22 below at 6:11 in the am. I do not plan on going out much if I can help it today. I will have to take care of my outside animals. So I have to go out to do that. The husband said something about going to town to get some extra gas for the generator just in case the power should happen to go out. It shouldn't, but you never know.
I wasn't sure what I wanted to post right now so I decided to open the dictionary, randomly. Point to a word, then Google it and see what kind of images pop up. The word was habeas corpus.
Here is the first one.

I think I'll see if I can find another word, lets see....
Grant. The first image is..
Ulysses S. Grant.
Actually that's exactly what the dictionary had first as a definition.

Well that's enough random things.
I plan on working on the projects. I do have all three baskets done and two sets of the fish. I'm still working on the ones that look like walleye. Later today I'll take a picture of what I have done and if not today maybe tomorrow I'll post what they look like together.
The only other thing we will be doing today is watching the Packer's and the 49ers  play in the extremely cold. Who do I think will win? Does it really matter? They will all be hiding under blankets for days after they get done playing. And so will anyone who is at the stadium. I know I would be. It can take a long time to get the chill out of bones after something like that. I do it from time to time after I get done with work some days. It's weirdest time doing that is when it's summertime and curled up under a blanket till you can warm up. Or not rolling down the windows in a warm car till you warm up. I miss summer right now.
But we will survive the next few days of below zero temps. I get lucky tomorrow, the husband is going to take me to work just so the car doesn't have to sit outside while I'm at work. I hate getting into a very cold car, then sitting there for awhile till you know it will be safe to move without the car freezing or moving very slowly till it warms up.

Well that's my ponders for now.
Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibility. 
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake