What I do on my usually normal boring humdrum week

Well for me this week has been kind of on the boring side. The only different thing I've done this week is start posting on my new blog. It's called, Dear Howard, A Fading History.

It's based on the old letters, pictures, and scrap book that belonged to my Grandparents http://dear-howard-a-fading-history.blogspot.com
I thought instead of putting those things here I'd start a whole new place for them. It's still a work in progress as I'm still trying to decide what to all put on there for links and other things. So if you want you can check it out.
As for the rest of my week. I'm tired of the snow. This the most snow we have had at this time year in a long time. The questions I've been pondering are, whether we will get all this snow now and have an early spring? Or is this the beginning of a very long winter season? Like we had last year. Last year the snow started a little later but hung around till May. Plus it was still cold in June last year. Flannel shirt cold for June during the day.
The only answer I come up with is the planet is going through a bigger change then usual. I've been keeping records of earth quakes from one web site for a couple of years now. I'm trying to figure out if the earth is shaking more or if it's to random to really tell. Right now it's to random to figure anything out.
Like the last few day. Ever since Puerto Rico had a 6.4 quake on the 12th there have been a lot of after shocks there. Most of them are at least 2.5 but the count for the days since has been more then 50 that are 2.5 or greater, compared to the average of maybe around 20 to 30 a day.
But it's way to soon to tell if things are going to start shaking more or stay the same. This is a project I'll be working on for many years. Just one on my little hobbies.
If you are wondering if I'm still doing my bike challenge. Yes. This week has been 3 minutes. Starting tomorrow it will be four.
As for the last fish project.

The person loved them.
So for now I'm all done being fishy. It's now on to the next project in the book.
  
Well that's was my boring humdrum week. I suppose later this morning I'll shoveling the deck off before it snows again.
So till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake