Happy New year 2014!!



This is going to be my year! 
I can feel it!
The pondering questions are, will I know it when it happens? Or will I only see it after the fact?
I'm hoping to have many great adventures and challenges.
I've got two going so far.
My projects.
And my exercise bike challenge.
There is room for so many more though.
Like finally getting something going for all the old letters and pictures.
Finding myself opening up more and not being afraid to express myself more. 
To stop being over critical of myself. Believe in me.

A few things I think the world needs less of are as follows:
Miley Cyrus and her trying to be the most shocking person. My words to her would be, "It's not shocking, you are just demeaning yourself and will regret it later if you are not already."

Justin Bieber, and him being a spoiled kid who is just showing the world he also has no self respect. My words to him would be, " Step back and take a good long look at yourself. I know it's hard always being in the spot light. But showing you can respect yourself and others will get you a whole lot farther then being an uncontrollable brat."

Kardashians, I'm still not sure what you are, except just a bunch of rich people who like to always be flaunting themselves everywhere. My words to them would be, "Just go away. Your dramas are never going to impress me or get me to watch anything you are in. I live in the real world where a person has to make an honest living, the hands on kind of way and get paid a very small fraction compared to what you make just sitting around doing nothing but ragging on each other in front of a camera."
Those are just the top three celebrities I have a beef with.
 
As for the rest of the world:
You can call it global warming all you want. The earth is going through a change all by itself. It's a normal cycle. We just happen to be here at this level of awareness to experience it. So learn to listen to nature.
Here's another thought I've had on this subject. What if we have been through this once before? People get to a certain point and the earth goes through a big change, causing people to start all over from scratch. Things get forgotten. Like technology. Because we see what it does and decide to go back to basics. And that bigger is not better. Wouldn't it be something that oil fields were really the garbage dumps of old?
Just one of my pondering thoughts.

Well this was my first post for 2014.
I hope to give you many more hopefully interesting post through out this year, and keep you up to date with my challenges. I have started the bike thing. maybe I should take a picture of the time on the bike when I do it for prof I'm doing what I said I wanted to do. 

Well that's it for now.
Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake