Bieber and the Olympics

Hello one and all. Life for me is rather very dull at the moment. No real dramas in my life. But that's what happens when you have a hum drum kind of life.
I do have one more project done. But I have not taken a picture of it yet maybe later. Plus I'm over half done with another one. Maybe I'll wait till I get the other one done, then post both of them.
The rest of my life is not exciting either. I didn't work on Friday. It's that time of the year where we do get a little slower for awhile. 
I'm tired of winter. It's been a very cold one so far. Tomorrow there is suppose to be a high of maybe 9 below zero. I think we are even colder then Alaska. 

So I guess I'll talk about things in the news.
How about Justin Bieber?
Now I'm not into the brat or anything. I'm old enough to be his mother. 
He is being a spoiled brat. From what I see at this point, he will only keep spinning out of control until he ends up just like Michael Jackson, only a lot sooner. Like James Dean. He needs a wake up call. Not just rehab. My idea is to deport him back to Canada and tell him he can't come back until he learns to behave himself and be a true role model, if that'a how he sees himself. And Canada, should send him to the backwoods till he gets the message. Just a ponder.

As for the Olympics.
 Do I think we should go? I'm torn. All the people who have trained for so long to get to this point should have the chance to compete with no fear. 
But with so much uncertainty in the world right now we should not be putting ourselves in the middle of unrest where innocent lives are taken to prove a point that they are unhappy with their life.
It would not be the first time the US didn't attend Olympic games in Russia. It was a different reason back then. 
Some times I think that someone is trying to start WWIII. Or has it already started and we are just not admitting it? The world is getting to be a very scary place. That and Mother Nature going through the change. Between extreme groups and Mother Nature, it's going to be a very bumpy ride from here on out.

Well that's about all I'm in the mood for for now.
Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake