Pondering Michael Jackson and Farrah

After I got home from work today I heard about the death of Farrah. I knew she had been battling cancer for a few years. She gave one of the bravest battles I think she could. She fought till the very end.
We all know she had an amazing career as an actress. She had a one of kind smile. And hair that seam to stand the test of time. She will be missed by everyone. My heart goes out to her son and Ryan O'Neil.

The sad part about her going is that her death will be shoved into the background because of Michael Jackson also dieing.
I knew he would die at a young age because of the strange things he did to his body over the years. Like everyone else I grew up listening to his music. I enjoyed the cartoon that was done about The Jackson Five. That is when I knew he loved animals like I did.
But the sad part is the older he got the more lost he became. He made so many bad chooses. Including all the things he did to change his body. We will never know for sure what really drove him to do these things and why he could not stop doing them.
I'm not a medical person or anything like that but I can almost guarantee that these things are very damaging to anyone's body. And as many things as he had done it was bound to happen allot sooner then he or anyone else close to him ever thought would happen.
My thoughts and prayers also goes out to the the kids. I'm not sure if they were his biologically, but they were his legally. I hope people will leave them alone and I hope that they can live the rest of their lives out of the spot light.
I'm afraid that this will be a bigger circus in the media then when Anna Nicole Smith died.
People will be coming out of the wood work to find some way to be connected to something, anything, that was Michael Jackson's.
If you thought people went after him while he was alive you will be amazed at what will happen now that he is gone.

Thought of the day:
"Sleep is the most effective beauty treatment."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake