Baby Phoebe update

I decided to take a picture of the baby Phoebe's. As you can see there are four. I'm guessing that by this time tomorrow they might all have flown away, maybe.
It's about 90 here right now. Watching them they look like they are trying to push each other off.

The weather here has gotten very hot. Too hot for me.
Yesterday we got over two inches of rain in a short period of time. I was at work and did not know this until I got home. In a small village not far from here they got over 9 inches of rain in just a very short time.
The one thing they keep saying is it's going to rain every other day. There is a chance of rain tonight, I think.

Thought of the day:

"If uncertain of the wisdom of an action, don't!"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake