Boring things

It's Summer Time! I will spend this first day of summer at home doing the usual house and yard stuff. The husband will be baling hay. I'll more then likely take him somewhere to eat for Fathers Day after wards if he is not to tired from baling hay. That's my day in a nut shell. Nothing exciting.

Yesterday morning the husband and I went for a three mile walk around the block. Saw allot of squished critters on the road. Like snakes, birds, one rabbit, one turtle and one snapping turtle dead on the side of the road. We scared one momma turkey and about five babies. The babies flew in every which direction while the momma ran across the field. I know boring.

Momma Phoebe has three babies in the nest. Boy are they growing fast. I suppose that before the end of the week they will be big enough to fly away. I want to try and maybe get a picture of them sitting by their nest before they do fly away. I just wonder if she will have a second batch and if she does will she use the same nest.

Pondering's of the week.

Iran is a mess. Maybe it's time for the supreme rulers to admit that if they want happy and proud countrymen they must let go of the old ways of thinking and ruling by fear. Fear and feeling repressed has never worked for very long. But if they want to destroy themselves from the inside out what's the rest of the world to do.

Wild weather. Most of this country is either experiencing very wet weather, tornado's, or very hot weather. A little more extreme then usual. The weather here to me seams like it's a month behind itself. I noticed yesterday the poplar trees were losing their fuzzy's. One spot of the driveway looks like it snowed. Usually they lose those things in May not the almost end of June.

Thought of the day:
"Personal responsibility includes knowing when to mind your own business."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake