Same old same old

Well things around here for me are just the same old, same old boring humdrum things. The husband is still home getting better with his back. We are hoping that next month he can go back to work. Then I will have my nights to myself once again.
But now I suppose I have to say something else about this last week from the world. So here goes.
 
Gun control.
 What do I think? Well I think I might have said something before about this so I'll just say it this way. The things that I don't think are necessary are the assault guns and the clips that hold large amount of bullets.These are the ones I don't think we really need. Sure you could have one for protection and to feed your family, which is your right under the law. But if your intent is to harm someone just because you can, well then you need your head examined. Then I say, no guns for you. As if that would ever happen. If someone wants a gun there is always a way to get one.

      
As for violent video games.
 I don't think they are a good thing. I know some people say they play them all the time and they don't go around killing people. Majority of people do know the difference between playing a game and really doing something to hurt a real living person. But in my opinion young kids should not be playing these kind of games at all. You never know when one will get bored with the game and do it for real. We really don't need to encourage kids to except this kind of violence as normal. It should not be. It becomes just another reason for people to become over paranoid. That's what the problem is. Trust in one another does not exist much any more. So sad.

     
I also saw something about Americans not living as long.
Not to long ago they said we were living longer. Now just a few short years later they shortened it. Why? Well I'll tell you why we are living shorter lives. Two of them are listed above. Then there is always the lack of doing things for yourself. Not being more physical in your life. Always sitting inside never venturing out. Eating to much of the wrong foods for the amount of exercise you don't do. Some people have demonized physical activity. Let the machine do it for you and you life will be easier. You then sit around, eat and die younger then your parents.Just a little something to think about.
  
How about the flu?
They were just making a fuss about it now all of sudden it's getting better. We have hit the peek.
People are wondering why it seams so much worse this year. Well I can't tell ya that because I don't know the answer to that one.
Maybe it's the weather not being the way it is suppose to be. I know around here it's not a good winter again. Not much snow at all. Second year in a row that we have not had much snow. Someone told me that mild winters come in three's. We'll see how the next one goes. Once we get past this one of course. Things could still change around here. Mother Nature is going to do what she's going to do. So live with it.

Well those are my ponders for now.
Till next time keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake