Not going to be the same old, same old

I was trying to think about what to write. I'm kind of tired of always commenting on in the news things. It's always the same old, same old.
I've been searching the internet for ideas. I did find one kind of idea although it has to do with drawing. And to tell you the truth I could not draw myself out of a paper bag if I tried.
So I'm thinking of using the ideas and write something about them instead of drawing. Maybe it'll help me get my creative juices going.
The idea does suggest 30 days of drawing I don't think I'll do 30 straight days of writing. But then again  I could  have the ideas lined up I could be motivated to post more often. Plus the husband is going to start going back to work on Monday. So I will have more me time alone to be creative.

I was going to do a post this morning about me. But as I was writing it I realized I need more pictures to do this one. At least I picture it with more pictures. So I've got to go searching through some old pictures and find the right ones to go with it. 

So seeing I'm going to wait on this one I'm going to try and find a picture to comment on from the internet. Be right back........
. 
Now here is a cat just hanging around. Or someone might say trying to look sexy with that com hither kind of look.

What about this one?

  
Now allot of guys would love this.

Lets see if I can find one more random thing.....

This is a picture of a sunrise in my back yard. Not right now it's still dark out. This is from a couple of weeks ago.

Well that's about it for now.
I promise I will find the right pictures for my next post about me. Or at least the beginning of me to start with.

So till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake