Searching.........

  
I've been searching high.

I've been searching low.
 
To write about something that could possibly be
 
and not OVERDONE THINGS.
Like another football player killing another player in a drunk driving crash.
 
Cockiness can get the best of the best when they least expect it.

The royal pregnancy
 
I say congratulations. I hope all goes well from this time forward.
Followed by a tragedy.
The nurse who was conned into believing that a couple of radio personalities were the Queen and Prince Charles calling. Then she killed herself over it.
   
I feel very bad for all parties involved. Maybe next time radio people will not take things so far. But then again with such bad impersonations of the royals I know they were sure it would not go as far as it did.

So as you can see I have nothing new.
I'm just sitting here waiting for the snow to start.
 
We could get 6 inches of snow.
To tell you the truth , the timing for this snow is not good.
The husbands surgery is soon and I don't like the idea of suddenly having to drive in snow.
I'm hoping we don't get as much here as they say.

Oh well, that's my boring humdrum life, for now.
Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake