Random Newsy things

Man's 'Romney Ryan' Face Tattoo To Make Big Change  
This man had the symbol from the Romney, Ryan campaign tattooed on his face is now  having it removed. Maybe next campaign he'll make sure it's a temporary one so he will not have to go through all that pain for nothing, twice.

   
How about the football player from the Kansas City Chiefs that killed his girlfriend then shot himself in front of his coach. I wonder if we will ever hear exactly what drove him to do what he did. Now a little baby girl has no mother or father. That in my book is the saddest part of all this.
 Drive In Sex Box  
How about sex in a box from Switzerland. In Switzerland prostitution is legal. So to make things safer they are going to start putting up places where you can drive into and have sex with a prostitute. It's suppose to be safer for all involved. They figure they can't get rid of prostitution so they are learning to control it. Each woman who works one of these boxes has to take out medical insurance and pay for a license fee. Each night they work they are put in 5 Swiss francs into a machine to clock in. I guess this is already being done in some German cities.
My question to you do you think this a good idea or not? I'm not in favor of a woman degrading herself in this way. It is in my book one of the worst things a woman can do to her self esteem.
  
How about this pony and zebra that took a run though Staten Island? They belonged to a guy who ran a petting zoo kind of thing. They are both fine and will be spending the winter in a better place.

My week had been kind of boring and humdrum as usual, mostly. I did have one day where I was so busy my temper was extremely short. I didn't do anything stupid so get that thought out of your head right now. But I did come up with a new meaning for BMW......Big Man Wannabe. Hey, you give me a chance to think of nonsense and I'll find a way to deliver.

Well those are my thoughts for now.
Till next time, keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake