What should I ponder when I'm bored?

There are allot of different things I can ponder when I'm bored and having a really hum drum time.
I could ponder about the up coming election. But really I'm very sick and tired of getting bombarded with negative add after negative add.
 
So I'm working on a plan to outlaw them. Are you with me?

Another thing about politics I would most definitely ban would be the mixing of religion and politics. Like the dumbest comments I keep hearing about rape.
  
Are you kidding me? When is politics going to learn to stay out of something that is very personal and private? Or will these groups not stop till we are no different then other countries that are run by one religion and all must abide by what they say no matter how you feel. I thought this country was based on freedom for all religions.  Plus the separation of church and state.
The way I figure these extremists want this country to be run by what they think and nothing else. They think the woman should be forced to always be reminded of the violence that happened to her. By using the comment "If a pregnancy happens as the result of a rape it was God's will." I can guarantee if a man could become pregnant these words or ideas would never be heard.
The only other thought I want to say on this subject is to really think about all bad feelings that would come out of something like this if a woman was forced to carry a child started in this way. A child is suppose to come from a mutual act not one forced upon you. I think the woman would always feel resentment to this child and the child will always feel these feelings and feel lost, confused and not loved in the way they could have been. I know then you say there is always adoption. But the woman still has to carry this child inside of her. That can cause a whole lot of emotional issues that will be hard to deal with for the rest of her life. Not fair in my book.
Enough of these subjects.

I would like to say that my name sake is about to give the East Coast a time that will not soon be forgotten.
 
Along with the storm that was just here and left us with about 2 inches of rain.
So just a warning: LOOK OUT BECAUSE HERE I COME!!!!!!

Just in time for Halloween.

So I want to wish you all a very Happy Halloween




Till next time keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake