What's happening to the young people of the world?

My life this last week has been very boring and hum drum. I did although have another cold issue. My hearing got goofy for a few days. I guess this year my cold had decided to give me one issue a week. I think I've had them all, so it should finally be done.

Now the rest of the world has had more problems as usual. Here are my comments.

The woman who glued her toddlers hands to the wall and beat her almost to death.

This is something that should never have happened, if only. But she got what she deserved and worked so hard to get.
She is 23 years old and has 5 children. She had her first child at 14. She never gave herself a chance to be a child herself. This is what always bothers me the most about young people who never give themselves a chance to be a child. They end up living a life of regret and the children pay the biggest price.
I can remember I had a conversation with a young girl, who was 16 and pregnant at the time, she said she was mature for her age. Every time I hear this comment I want to say, " Really. Well, in tens years come back and tell me how mature you were." I can almost guarantee they will have more regrets then they ever thought they would.
So many young people are in such a hurry to be grown up that they throw themselves into adult problems before they are really ready to deal with them. It's so sad that unfortunately this will never change.

Then there is the 10 year old girl who was murdered and apparently dismembered.

  
My heart goes out to her mother for this devastating loss. I just hope they can find the sicko that did this and well, I don't think I can say what exactly should be done to this person so I'll just say use your imagination. And it's not take care them for rest of their life. 

Space shuttle


 
This has got to be the most expensive move ever. I've never seen one up close and more then likely never will. But the pictures I see at least give me a better idea on how huge these things are. What I feel sad about the most is all the big trees that had to cut down so this thing could be moved along the streets. 

How about the girl from Pakistan who the Taliban tried to kill because she thinks girls should be educated?

  
All people have the right to be treated equally. I hope this is will help lead to the down fall of men like the Taliban. To believe that woman should not have the right as men is so wrong it will eventually do more harm to them then they realize. Women do have ways to control things more then they know. Remember it takes two to make one. If you have only one that's it.We are born the same so life should be treated equally.


Well those are my ponders for now.
Till next time keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake