What a difference a week makes

Last weekend I posted a few pictures about what it looked like here. Well here a couple a pictures of what it looks like now.

 This is what the trees look like. Maybe some of these trees think they are womping willows.

And then this morning when I got up this is what I saw.

At first I thought it was a heavy frost. Then I noticed it was snowing from time to time. I don't know if I'm ready for the white stuff.
Like I said what a difference a week makes.

That is about all I can say about my hum drum boring life. No excitement going on.

As for things I was pondering this week, let see.
The big debate, didn't watch it. I'm glad I didn't. There might have been circles on my TV if I did watch it.

There was the TV news woman that got an e-mail from some guy criticizing her weight. I applaud the way she responded. As for the guy who sent it, ABC found him and questioned him about it. To me he is a very self absorbed person. He is more then likely a perfectionist. He expects everyone to go after perfectionism just like him. He said he use to over weight and he has worked hard to have a perfect looking body. Well good for him. But what he did was rude and something a bully would do to someone they really didn't know a thing about. I hope he is able to open his eyes to his arrogance and become a more  understanding human being.

Well that's my ponder for now.
Till next time keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake