Theater Shooting


What can I say about this shooting that has not already been said?
I would like to to say my thoughts and prayers go out to all of those who are personally involved in this incident in a way I know they never imagined they would ever be.
So many questions are going through everyone's mind on how something like this could have happened. Most of them will never be honestly answered.

My thoughts about this person who did this are as follows:
He was has been very lost to the real world for a long time. For his mother to say," You've got the right person." Tells me she know exactly how lost he was.
He was so lost he created a fantasy world where he believed he was the Joker. Always smiling in every picture.
What I'd like to ask is why he chose that moment to unleash his fantasy world on to the real world in such a devastating way?
There is nothing anyone can do to undo what has been done.
I'm not a fan of the present Batman movies.Way to violent for my tastes. When it comes to comic book characters I prefer the way they used to be. They have taken the fun out of the funnies. At least what we used to call the funnies. Now all they focus on is how much death and destruction they can unleash.
I know people will say, "But that kind of action is the best". Maybe it's because I'm older that the way they make movies now a days turns me off from going to the movies. Don't get me wrong I do go to see a movie from time to time but I don't go out of me way to see most of them. I use to enjoy seeing some of the horror movies and action flicks but, if there is a book I would much rather read the book. I like the fantasy in my head then what they could ever put on the screen.
As for what they should do with this young person,well. When someone like that does something like that and there is no doubt in anyone's mind he did what he did. My solution.(Your not going to like this) My solution is, down the hall second door on the left. You didn't give your victims a chance to say goodbye why should we. This will never happen because this is America and everyone is entitled to due process. So instead we will be taking care of him for the rest of his life. One more expense for the average tax paying person.

Well that's my ponder for the now.
Till next time, keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake