Natures artwork

 Yesterday the husband and I took a ride and ended up along the shore of Lake Superior. I like to do this kind of thing from time to time. You never know what you'll find.
For one thing you find drift wood like the one above. I know it's small but I'm sure I'll find something to do with it.

 Another thing we found was this feather. I'm not sure which kind of bird it came from for sure but it was a large bird. Maybe an eagle.
Then there are rocks. Here are some small ones that caught my eye for different reasons.
 This one we found and  of course left there, X marks the spot.

Now this one has a nature made mark that once you see it you can't unsee it. That is if you want to see it.  But if you don't see it, it might almost look like a picture of a big dinosaur or even a dog sitting up or a caterpillar. 

That's the mystery of being out side. You never know where your imagination will lead you.





 You might even find me if you're lucky enough.

Well that's my ponder for now.
Till next time, keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake