Pondering signs

I'm going to try and post something on the weekends. At least that is the plan right now. But I know from time to time, life will get in the way.

Yesterday at work for some reason this idea popped into my head:

Image result for free beer tomorrow sign

You see this sign.
So you show up the next day and the sign is still there.
It's then you realize, that tomorrow never comes because it's always today.

I told a few people about this. Most thought it was an interesting idea to think about and laughed.
A few said that if they saw that sign it would tick them off.
What would do if you saw this sign?

It does make you think about things. Things that are promised for tomorrow. So you wait and you wait. Hoping for the better tomorrow. 
Sometimes it's worth the wait. Sometimes that's all you find yourself doing, waiting. It's times like that you should know that tomorrow will never come until you do something today.

There are so many signs out there that we miss. We either don't want to admit they are there or think they are not worth noting. Sometimes we regret not acting on them sooner. 
I will admit there are signs I don't realize were there until it's too late. There are times I see the signs and I don't know how to react. There are signs I can warn people about, but they never listen to me. Or they don't want to admit I'm the one who first warned them about what could happen.

Well, that's all I wanted to say today.
Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Just Pondering again