Pondering Nothing

There were a number of things I could have written about that have been on my mind this week.

 Like people not knowing or understanding the consequences of their actions. (President Dweeb)

The weather.

Someone being hidden off the Ice Age Trail for three years and no one noticing. ( I am hiking the same trail. But have not reached that part. So don't blame me for not noticing.)

But this morning as I was trying to think about what to write I finally decided to write about:

Image result for nothing

Do you know there is a lot of nothing out there.

Nothing to say.
Nothing to do.
I wise man once said nothing.
Nothing to see here.
Just nothing.
They got nothing on you.
There is nothing like doing nothing.
Nothing on you.
Everything is nothing with a twist.
I'm nothing.
The queen of nothing.
Feel nothing.
Nothing lasts forever.
Be nothing.
Nothing is under control.
Absolutely nothing.
Stop at nothing.
Nothing up. 
Nothing down.
Nothing I can do.
Nothing changes.
The nothing.
The fear of nothing.
Nothing funny.
I mean nothing to you. 
Nothing much happens.
I know nothing.
We know nothing.
Nothing here.
Nothing there.
Much to do about nothing.
Just do nothing.
Doing nothing.

There is so much more nothing out there. My list could go on forever.
So I hope you enjoyed a lot of nothing.
Till next time keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake