Two more projects done, Plus a tragedy

  As you can see it is a set. One is for that extra tp roll. The other a tissue cover.
 This is what the top of the tp holder looks like.
So now on to the next one. Only two more tissue holders to go before I move on to the next group of things.

Now on to the tragedy.
There was a double murder in my back yard.
 My last two turkeys were murdered by a mink. I'm still not sure exactly how it got into the pen. The husband was able to give it swift justice. He was to late to save my girls though. I will miss Lady and Jezebel. I will miss hearing them clucking and giving them a good pet from time to time.
We plan on redoing the pen and coop for next year and hopefully be able to get some more. 

So till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake