Steamshow 2013

This weekend the husband and I went to the Steam Show by Edger.
We went on Saturday because we knew that on Sunday it was going to be even hotter. Being a kind of farmer, the husband is always interested in tractors. There was also a good sized flea market. There are so many things to look at. Here are a few pictures that I took of a couple of the tractors.


These are a couple of the steam engines. These things are very loud. At noon they had all the steam engines blow their whistles. I was glad I was on the furthest end of the flea market when they went off.
This yellow one just caught my eye because I think it was a homemade one I think, but I could be wrong.
I thought this guy looked like he needed a hug.
So I gave him a hug. I think everyone needs a hug from time to time. 
Unfortunately this guy was not for sale. He was on the soft side. He did have a buddy on the bench with him so he was not totally alone in his misery.
The bench was for sale but I was not in the market for one and did not look at the price.
One last thing that I took a picture of was this rather large motorcycle.


Well that's what I did with my weekend when we were not staying cool in the air conditioning. Which, will be what I'll be doing I think this whole week. 

So that's it for now.
Till next time, 
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake