Snow storms

 
 I wonder if that's his car or the neighbors?
The poor east coast is getting hit with another storm. This time it is mostly snow and wind. Unless you live along the beach front properties. Then you have to deal with wicked waves coming to get you, just like the last hurricane.
Looking into my crystal ball I see allot more big storms heading their way for an extended amount of time. So East Coast people you better get use to it, your lives will now be ruled by the wicked weather that will continue to take aim at you. Until the jet steam changes it position, that is.
As for where I am, our storm is a on the way. It should start snowing here in a couple of hours or less. We should get a few inches here and maybe some mixed stuff when you go south of here.
I do have one comment to say. It's about naming these kind of storms. Nemo and I think the one heading our way is being referred  to as Orko. Really? Why did they start to name storms that happen on land? Why do we have to name everything? And why are they naming the storms, that happen on land, after sea characters? To me it makes no sense. But that's the world today. Nothing makes sense anymore.
Nonsense rules the world.
   

And I say:  


  
Maybe that's why there is so much of it. Nobody really wants to get any real work done. Real true honest work is something majority of the people try to avoid when ever possible. And when they are force to deal with it, they do nothing but whine about it.

Or maybe it's because.....

  

Oh well that's my snowy post.
Till next time,
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake