Just some pondering questions

  
Did he decide to quit before God fired him?
Maybe he wanted to enjoy his final time for himself and not praying to save the world for himself. I say you can pray all you want but it will take allot more than prayer to fix this messed up world.

    
Is this the beginning of something bigger coming our way or just the usual random thing that happens from time to time?
I'll let you know when I'm done with my research. Which will not be any time soon. So I'll just wonder right along with you. For now.

   
Was it a real accident or an act of terrorism?
I know no one has even brought that up as a possibility. So I thought I'd just stir things up. Just call me a trouble maker.Ow ha ha ha!!! (evil laugh)

   
The weather
Is there a possibility the weather is a month behind itself?
I'm not sure where you live but here, the snow we are now getting is the snow we should have gotten last month.
As for my life.....absolutely nothing to report. Life is quiet. Everything is the same old same old.

Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake