World turmoil vs. my boring Humdrum life

  
This last week for me has been a whole lot calmer then the rest of the world.
Here I'll let you compare.

The other night I had a visit from what I think  might have been the Easter Bunny. The only reason I say this is because I happen to be watching Hop on TV. Either that or he was applying for a gardener job he thought I needed.

So while he was doing a very bad job, Fawn was keeping a very close eye on him.
But then again maybe my world is not as private as I think. When I was taking Fawn for a walk the other day I noticed this:
A tree trying to look cool with broken sun glasses. So yes, the trees have eye's

Now for the rest of the world:

  
This dodo brain that made a film in such a way that he just had to stir up way more trouble then was needed in the world today. Now innocent people are dieing because of his stupidity. I say since he was not really born in the USA, he should go back where he came from. I'm so tired of people who were actually born in another country come here and end up dragging the USA into their own unhappiness with the way other countries do things.
But I also believe the middle east is reacting in a way that is so wrong also. I know they are ticked off and they have every right to be. But can't they find a less violent way to get their point across.

Another thing I read about is


 a possible problem between Japan and China. I'm not sure how long this has been going on but I see something allot bigger happening then anyone is ready for.

Then there are all those bomb threats. Three collages had bomb threats and some 18 year old for some reason wanted to blow up a bar in Chicago, but he was set up to fail by under cover officers.
I'm beginning to wonder if people just like to watch things go boom. Or just watching the fear of the possibilities.

Well you compare which had a better week. Me or the rest of the world?


Well that's it for now.
Till next time, keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake