A little of this and a little of that

 
This week has been a kind of humdrum week for me.
Lets start with last weekend, Labor Day weekend.
This is my brother and his wife  at the family cabin showing how humdrum things can be for them.
My dad every year puts on an end of the summer get together at the cabin. He invites allot of family members, neighbors from home, the people from around the cabin and other people he knows. He tells people to come hang out, bring a dish to pass and to  just hang out around the fire pit for some campfire therapy. It's a very relaxing time for all.
Well that was Saturday for me. Sunday the husband and I went to the Marshfield  fair.  And I forgot my camera. But it was a fair, allot more things to see and do then when they had our fair.
Monday just hung out at home.
The rest of the week was no big deal for me. The husband was home all week because where he works shut down for the week. So I've had no me time at night to do much pondering. Right now he is at an auction trying to buy a manure spreader. With 9 calves (one died not sure why. but that happens from time to time) you have to collect the poo and spread it somewhere, right?

As for local news, a 21 year old was killed when she turned around in front of another vehicle. She was going to be heading to school but suddenly remembered she forgot something and tried to turn around. This happened not to far from her parents house.
I also learned that yesterday the husband of a woman I work with was killed on his motorcycle. I'm not sure where it happened. I'll learn more about it I'm sure Monday at work.
 There is one strange thing that they discovered south of here in Portage county. A woman and her son have not been seen for over thirty years and just now the social security noticed. The woman would have been about 100 years old. But someone has been cashing her checks. It turns out to be three people. One I know was her son the other two right now I'm not sure. One could have been the woman's daughter and her husband. But for now they can't find the bodies. There is so much junk on the property it could be awhile.
Now these three don't look to be all that smart. Boy, I think someone really dropped the ball on this one.

As for other things I've been pondering, not real interesting. I'm tired of all the political bashing that is thrown in my face at every turn. All I'm going to say right now is that no matter what the out come, we are all screwed, so there.

Well that's about all I can tell you about my humdrum life.
So till next time keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake