Could have, should have, would have

 
Do you ever feel that things could have, should have or would have been different, if only?

I do all the time. You can say everything is just great but I know there is something that you wish was different even if it is something very small.
The things we have done, said or even how we reacted to, put us on all different kinds of paths. Some good, some not so good. Some we are very glad we chose how to handle. Allot of paths we always feel we ended up going down could have been so much different, if only. I guess this is also known as regret.

I like to think we can do something to change some of those regrets. Some can be changed. Some there is no changing, no matter what we try. I guess this is just fate. Something that is meant to be.

I've decided to find a way to do something about the ones that can be changed. Like misconceptions about how different points of view can put you down a path of anger and or disappointment that is always on the back of your mind. The feeling of what if or if only.

I'm thinking of addressing some of my, what if's. But some of these what if's are not only mine, they also belong to someone else. To explore my part of these what if's, I have to ask them to join me on the adventure to explore the possibilities. I know it means I will be stirring up and bringing up some times long suppressed feelings to the surface. Which means I have to ask myself if I can handle whatever comes from any of these ponders. I know I have to take it very slowly and not expect more then what can be.
To get someone else to want to explore these things will mean one thing to me and something else to other person. It could help both in different ways and maybe start a new kind of friendship and or understanding of the other.

This is just a little something I'm thinking about doing to add a little something to my boring, hum drum kind of life. I hope I'm not biting off more then I can chew at this time.

So till next time, keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake