Deep Thought

This week I had a thought about deep thoughts. I was having a deep thought when I wondered what other kind of deep thoughts other people were having that day.
When you work in a factory it turns out that most people will not admit to having a deep thought. When I ask people what deep thought they have had so far today the majority had one of three answers.
1. Will we be working Friday?
2. Is it break time yet?
3. I wish I was back home in bed.

I did a get a few other answers. Like,
 One person was thinking about an owl he saw in his back yard.
One was thinking about really honestly keeping track of her eating habits.
One said his kids.
One said he was thinking about how much the Republican candidates are nothing but a joke. 

But others could not think of an answer.
One guy laughed at me and said I think too much. And said I was an ass.
OK I will admit I can be bothersome from time to time. But my brain is always pondering all kinds of thing everyday. I just want to know what other people think about different things.

I suppose your wondering what I was thinking that day to bring about me asking this question. 
My thought for that day was about considering buying and keeping a supply of different garden seeds. Because with the price of gas going stupid because the speculators over speculating, I might just have to really honestly have to really learn to grow my own food. Plus I was wondering about having a green house where I could grow things all year round if need be. Living in Wisconsin the growing season can be short.

Well that's about it for this time. But I would love to hear others deep thoughts.

So till next time keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake