Pondering, A whole lot of shaking going on

Well, the East Coast was hit by a 5.8 earthquake. 
But Colorado was also hit by a 5.2 earthquake.
And Peru was hit by a 7.0 earthquake.
These are just the biggest one that you hear about.
I wonder who will next?

I was wondering if this is normal activity. Well, it is. Earthquakes are happening all the time. Most you don't feel. Japan had a 6.3 one on the 19th. Point Mackezie, AK had a 1.5 today and Pinnacles  Cal Had a 1.9 today also.
And yesterday there were 116 quakes ranging from 1.0 to 4.2. And that is just in the US alone.
Now that is a whole lot of shaking.

But now I guess most of the news attention will now turn to the hurricane. I wonder where that one will hit?
All I know is, it's not here. Although, Mother Nature has been stirring things up around here in different ways. Like yesterday we had wind and about an inch of rain in a very short amount of time. And a tornado or two south of here a ways.  I think one man was killed.

I guess no one is safe when Mother Nature goes through a  big change. Or maybe it's like my youngest daughter says, she thinks Mother Nature is by-polar. Just kidding.

Till next time, keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. And so will I.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake