Pondering the Future

OK  now that May 21st has come and gone some people are wondering, now what?
Well I'll make it simple, life goes on.
As for the next date Oct 21, 2011, I think the chance the whole world will die a fiery death has a very slim chance of happening. Although I did read this morning that a volcano has started erupting in Iceland again. Enough that it is once again disrupting air travel in that area.

The end of the world will not happen all in one day. Nothing will happen all in one day.Unless of course a large mentor crashes to Earth or a solar flare knocks out all electronic things, then all bets are off.
Until then I will live my life as I always have. Footloose and fancy free.
I just wonder what all those people who really believed the end was happening will do now? I heard some quite their jobs and sold everything. Why do that if the world was going to end? You can't take money with you when you go. Just more unemployed people looking for a job.

Oh well, on with the future.
And what will the future hold for me? 
I'm not sure my crystal ball is in the shop.
And the tea leaves are just showing me a happy face.

Now that I know I have a future I have to get some unfinished things done.
Like that log cabin I've been working on for a very, very long time.
More writing.
More reading.
More me time.
More time with nature.
Hopefully finding the families of the women who wrote to my grandfather in the 1920's.
I can not leave until all of these things have been done till it can't be done no more.
And I have a whole lot more pondering that has to be done.
So till next time, keep living ,
and keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake