Pondering the End of the world

Are you ready for the end of the world a week from today?
Really?
Next Saturday?
I wonder how it will happen.
Will it be like the movie 2011?
Or will we all just fall over dead for no reason at all?
I think that if it says it in the bible that exact statement should be posted on this sign so people can look it up for themselves.
What do I think will happen?
What happens everyday. The same old, same old. People will keep doing what they do everyday. I will do what I do everyday.
I will get up, and seeing it will be Saturday maybe post something here.
Have my breakfast while I watch the news.
After that I will do some house work.
Have a light lunch.
Maybe weather permitting something outside.
Take care of the animals outside.
I might go to town and get something from the store if I need it.
Make supper.
Watch a little TV.
Maybe play in bed.
Then go to sleep.
I will wake up on Sunday because nothing that huge will happen here.
Maybe seeing this church is based in California, that California will finally start falling into the ocean. One piece of sand a day till it disappears completely. Never to see the light of day again.
I wonder how long that would take? Something to ponder.
 

Maybe I'll just get a hat like this and start wearing it next Sunday.
Or maybe I should find a shirt that says something like.

WHAT I'M STILL HERE AFTER MAY 21 2011?
WHAT A BUMMER.

It does not pay to panic or worry about it.
I don't think anything will happen in just one day.
Things are changing all the time.
A bigger change is kind of happening right now.
It's a natural cycle the planet goes through all the time.
We just happen to here at this level of intelligence to experience it.
At least I think we are intelligent.
Some are, some aren't.
Oh well, we'll see what happens.
So till next post. ( There will be allot more post from me.)
Ya all take care now, ya here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake