Pondering Kennedy and Kidnapping plus other things

I've been pondering what exactly to ponder. There are so many things to ponder.

There is the death of Senator Kennedy.
He did allot to help so many other people who were having major problems in their lives. He will be greatly missed by all who knew him. Compared to other well known people who have passed on they certainly got him in the ground fast. It was the usual amount of time from death to burial. Unlike someone who died what two months ago and has still not been planted yet. It's just his shell, he's not there any more.

There is the finding of the girl who was kidnapped 18 years ago.
It is so hard to imagine what she went through I would not know what to say. For her and the two children she had because of this sick person, to live that long in this back yard is so hard for me to imagine. And for no one to make a fuss about the way the yard looked was something I can't understand. There is always some nosy neighbor who will always complain. I think I would have been one who would have gotten weird feelings about being around that kind of place.
To be so isolated from the world for so long has got to be terrifying. I just hope people will be able to let them heal and get use to living a completely new life. When they feel ready to open up to the public they will be the ones to decide not the media. I just hope they can get a connection with their family and know that they will be there for them all the time.
I do see a movie being made out of this. I also see a show like Law & Order doing a show based on this. They always do.
With this coming to light it makes me wonder how many other people are being held in similar ways. My advice, get to know your neighbors in a safe way if you suspect something weird is going on.

How about the weather?
Our weather here has been very cool all summer long. Only had a couple of days that got into the 80's. Allot of crops are not turning out because it's been to cool. It was almost like the weather was kind of a month behind. Or that summer was only like a blink of an eye long. According to the Farmers Almanac that my mom has, we're suppose to maybe have snow showers by the end of September. I don't think I'm ready for that.
Yesterday I don't think we even hit 60.
People should really start paying more attention to what the weather is doing everywhere it is a sign that Mother Nature is going through a change. It's just not the global warming thing people are trying to convince us is our fault. This planet is a living entity, and we are only guests upon it. It's bigger then us.

As I was doing this the turkeys came around for the morning loop. This year the babies are allot smaller then they should be. I think the turkeys had to start over with eggs because it kept freezing into almost June. I just wonder how many of them will make it through the winter this year. The ones I have are bigger then what these look like right now.



Thought of the day:
"The support of friends carries us through the hard times."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake