Sunday updates


I was going to write yesterday but we had a small graduation party for my youngest one. She graduated back in May from the Tech in Wausau as an administrative assistant. She is lucky and already has a good job. The reason we waited so long to have the party was June was a very busy month with other parties, birthdays(mine included) and my husband making hay. He has about 30 more acres to bail yet, although the shed is almost full of hay.
Anyway the party was small not a whole lot of people which means I have more food left over then I thought I would. The good thing is I won't have to do much cooking at all this week. Which is also a good thing because I'm involved with the theater which is preforming the play A year with Frog and Toad this week. I'm charge of the back stage. I'm also on vacation this week. I might write more this week I might not, it all depends on if I have anything to say about anything that's been going on.

One bit of local news, is a weird thing that was discovered down south of here close to Wisconsin Rapids. It all started On July 4th when a 20 something man went missing. It was on the news they were looking for him. He had been drinking. Sometimes when someone goes missing after drinking they are found dead floating in water somewhere close to where they disappeared. They were not finding him and were cutting back the search when another 20 something man disappeared on the 7th, he had been drinking also. I hadn't heard that one on the news. Anyway a day or so latter the second man was found naked with chains and some other things on him running through a neighborhood. He went to a persons house for help, they called the cops. He then told a tale of being kidnapped chained up and sexually assaulted by a guy. He told them where to go. When they got there they found a house a horrors plus the other man that was missing, alive. A 46 year old man was taken into custody. I can't remember his name. But he is being held on a one million dollar bond.
It just makes you wonder how long he has been doing this and if maybe he was involved with other people in that area that have gone missing. I thought for sure it would have been on the national news because of the sickness of it. Hearing it sounded like one of those stories on Criminal minds or CSI. Maybe that's where he got the idea. Time will tell if we hear those kind of details. Maybe they are afraid it will turn into another Jeffery Dahmer kind of case. Wisconsin has had more then it's share of those kind of cases.

Pondering thought of the day:
How many more times will John McCain or someone in his campaign stick their foot in their mouth and say something really stupid?

Thought of the day:
"Self-forgiveness is the most effective kind."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake