Just Breath

I have to keep telling myself to just breath you will survive.
This was an election that has to have been the worst I've ever seen so far.
But I guess people just have to learn the hard way about everything.
I know politics is the hardest to understand in the best of times. But this one broke all records in my book.
I wonder if people realize that with a Republican president and congress, there is a high chance that the wrong things will become a reality that will take their breath away.
Plus this person will be choosing at least one supreme court justice.
What kind of new unfair justice will they stand behind?
Will women lose more in the long run?
Will non-white people suffer even more?
How will dealing with other counties be handled?
Will when a woman reaches a certain age where they are no long attractive, have to start wearing a total cover up and stay only in the kitchen? Only arm candy will be permitted to be seen in public with men.

So many pondering thoughts.
As you can tell I am not happy with the end results. But it's done.
I will give this person 6 months to prove me wrong in my thoughts and conclusions. 
It's only fair, right?
Then and only then will I say his name or even call him president.

In the mean time, my life goes on as usual, I hope.
Just remember to keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake