October 2016

Well it's the beginning of a another month. This year is just flying by. 
I had kind of a busy September.
I was on vacation for two weeks. I know you want to know what I did for two weeks.
Well here is the run down of what I did for two weeks. 
The first thing is I went to my family cabin on the Saturday before Labor day and hung out with the family. I brought my game Cards against Humanity. Thanks to my girls I have I think all of the expansion packs so I have the Bigger Blacker Box. If your someone who gets offended very easily do not play this game. You must have a sense of humor when you play this game. I didn't bring my camera so no pictures. And no I do not have a smart phone, I have a flip phone. I'm old school. I believe a phone is for phone calls. Not taking pictures, playing games and checking out whatever or whoever at a moments notice, just because your nosy and  need instant answers. 
It was nice hanging out with the family for the day and it was a nice day.
The next thing we did was go to the Marshfield fair. 
Not sure why we went. Just to walk around I guess and see the usual things you see at every fair.
On Monday we went up to Big Falls.
It's a park just north of here in Price county.
   I would have like to gone been up there after one of the many big rain falls we have had around here this summer. It is a nice place to just hang out for a little while. There were a few people trying to fish. I don't know if they caught anything.
The next thing we did was go to Door county for a couple of days.Thursday and Friday to be exact.
It's been almost twenty years since we have been there. Boy has things changed.
Here are a couple of pictures I took.

We went to a maritime museum and toured this tug boat. 

 A couple of light houses. I loved the view from the second one. 97 steps up that one. I survived!
I love to climb. What I can say. I started when I was three years old up a fire tower.
I do have more pictures but I'll sure them at a later date.
The next thing we did was go up to Copper Falls. It's up by Mellon.
We have been there before. Here is a picture from there.
I like to visit falls. This is another place I would have liked seen after the huge rain fall they had before. They got so much rain that it washed out roads up there that are still not fixed all the way yet.
We did this the following Thursday. before that the husband was baling some hay when the sun was shinning.
The Friday after that we went to Thorp because he needed to get a part for one his farm machines.
In Thorp there are a number of cow statues, like this one:
That's me, not knowing which way to go. There are cows in different places around town. Even some that are made into benches. This weekend they are having pumpkin fest. I would like to go but I don't think I'll get there.
Now the last thing we did was go to a Badger game down in Madison. I've never been to one. This was our oldest daughter's idea. She got the tickets.
I'm not one who really follows collage football. So now I can say, been there, done that. Time to move on.
That was the last thing we did on our vacation. 
But he did do one more thing to end his time off.
He got a six point buck on his day out. No he did not shoot it in the yard. He goes in the back woods for that kind of thing.
So that was the start of last month. The rest of the month had been very quiet.

I did work on a couple of projects. I'll show them to you next time I post. This one is getting a little long and I haven't even pondered anything yet, so here are my pondering thoughts.

Let's see what to ponder......
The up coming election and the recent debate.
I only watched a couple minutes of the debate. It's hard for me to watch those two debate. Just looking at Trump puts me in a very dark place. He reminds me of all the people in my life that treat me like I'm less then. 
They are always trying to convince me they know what's better for me.
 That they are superior to me because they are cockier then I am.
They talk down to me.  
I work with my hands while they think they know better because they are book smart. They even have a piece of paper that says they are.
But I'll tell you one thing, all those people that have gone out of their way to make me feel like I'm below them are more screwed up then the world will ever know or they will ever admit to.
You know for being a free country, we really don't have a lot of choices when it comes to leadership.
But when we live in a world that is really run by corporations the average person just trying to live an honest life is just used, abused and thrown away.
Some have even put a price on human live. I mean upping the price a much needed life saving drug 600%. Just for a bigger profit. 
Sometimes I think they like to pussy foot around somethings because someone they know might lose money from a kick back they are getting.
If I had my way these kind of people would be stripped of all they have and made to live the life of  the people they are trying to take advantage of.
A bigger bank account does not make you a God no matter what you try to convince yourself of.
   
 Well I know I could write more but to tell you the truth, My mind is starting to get tired so I will go rest it for awhile. I just might be able to post sooner then later this time. Time will tell.
So till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake