Cleveland kidnappings

  
This week of coarse we all heard something about the three women who have been missing for 10 years and were finally found. All being held by one man in what I can assume was a house of horrors for those 10 years.
It is very hard to even begin to imagine what they went through. My heart goes out to them and their families. They have a very long road ahead of them to begin to feel like a human being again. I just hope the media will respect their wishes to leave them alone. So to the media I'll just say follow the rule of when they are ready they will come to you. Do not pressure them with money to come to you first so you can be the first to talk to them, just to have the bragging rights. 
As for the thing that did this to them, ( I refuse to call him a human being) he needs to be sent to that isolated Island and let mother nature teach him a lesson that he will never forget. I've added one thing that this Island would have. A very unstable volcano along with deadly snakes, poisonous insects and plants.

When you hear about something like this that has finally come to light it makes you wonder how many more people are being held against their will. Will they ever be found out? Will they ever escape alive? How can someone do this to another human being? So many questions and most will never truly be answered.
Trying to understand human nature is something no one will ever totally figure out. You can study it but there will always be questions that will never be answered. 

I was talking to one person I work with about this and told him my idea about the Island and he said they could make it like the Hunger Games but they never get to leave and they get no help from anyone or anything. I would not be in favor of making a TV show of it. There is enough of this kind of thing on TV already. We do not have to see someone suffer no matter what the situation.We would become them. The whole world does not need to be a witness to this kind of thing. So do not make something like the fictional Hunger Games any kind of a reality. It's not the kind of world I want to live in. 

Well that's my ponder for now.
Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake