Project 5 is complete


This is my latest project. It's a cover for an extra roll of toilet paper. Right now it has no home. So I guess I'll just save it for a later time.

As for other things I've been up to or thinking of well let's see. Right now I'm tired. Mostly because of work. The other day I had a power walking day for at least most of the day. So my legs are very tired from that. But I think I'll get to do it again tomorrow. Yeah...... Plus than thanks to my dog I've also been taking walks. The walks are good but my legs are usually feeling very heavy from walking all day at work.
My brain is just to tired to think to much right now. Hopefully this weekend I'll have my brain working better for a better post.

So till next time keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake